Monday, January 16, 2006

Well Done Nana.



I have been walking around all day singing

"And yeah, I'd love to tell you all my problem"

and

"Just banging tunes and dj sets and"

but actually I've been walking around singing "Girl, you're not the answer to my problem" so I am v. street.



My finger got infected eczema. It really hurts and I am on antibiotics. They rock. My finger stopped hurting within 12 hours. If you have any pain in your life, I recommend getting on them as soon as poss. I think I might try to get them off the internet and take them for the rest of my life.

Nothing funny has happened at work for ages.



Nothing funny has happened at home, except Elly sat at the table saying "bugger, silly bugger" to me. I had to stick my head behind the fridge door to stop Elly seeing how delighted I was by my brilliant swearing daughter was.

I then told her not to say those words, because they would make her mother sad. Striking a blow for equality there.

And before you get all high and mighty Mum, that's your fault, not mine.

I never say bugger.

I say wanker, bastards, fuck, shit, toss, anus, poo, fart but very rarely do I say bugger.

You, on the other hand, do.

You and Polly both do.

Regularly.

To Mick, and to Elly.

Well done Nana.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent, your mother taught elly to swear...

Deadly Female said...

*laughs* I say bugger all the time...

A Number