Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Fruit



I have eaten loads and loads of fruit today and drunk loads of nettle tea.



I am listening to With The Lights Out by Nirvana. It is good. I like to hear them play the song called "smells like a teen spirit"



I ran the reading half marathon on Sunday. It was good. It was nice. I ran this nice good run in one hour and forty two minutes. My thighs still hurt. I think I'll go and take some pictures before I pick Elly up tonight, as I seem to have finished all my work for today.



Today at work nothing interesting happened. I have to suck shit all the time because I have been told off for not taking my job seriously enough. At the age of 33 I am still being called into the headmaster's office for a telling off. I am acting uber professional now in response and it's boring as shit, but i get the job done efficiently and perhaps that's all that's really important. 8 'till 5 then home and forget all about it. It's nice. It's good. Yes. Hmmm. Can I eat some poo?

No comments:

A Number